How often have you had a personal goal to do something or achieve a certain level of something each year? Maybe you felt it was going too slow, or it seemed nothing was happening at all. This can happen to your furnace. Your furnace may not work well or may not work at all because you didn’t set a goal to check on it annually. Let’s be honest; if you don’t have a checklist on standby, the odd of checking your furnace are slim to none. So, that’s why our top technicians at Newark-Heath Heating & Cooling have created a pre-winter furnace checklist just for you.
- Check Your Filter- You don’t want a clogged filter. Check this out as frequently as possible.
- Inspect Your Vents- Over time, vents can be filled with all types of things if you aren’t careful to keep them clean and clear of debris.
- Clean the Furnace. Keeping a clean furnace will help with your furnace’s overall efficiency when providing heated air throughout your home.
- Get Your Annual Tune-Up & Safety Check- Sometimes, you need a quick touch-up to improve your appliances. Getting a tune-up will help with keeping your system in excellent condition.
- Carefully Inspect Electrical Wirings & Controls- This can be one of the most important factors to staying safe in your home. Inspect all your electrical wirings and controls as frequently as you can.
When it comes to our goals, we can all use a little extra help or guidance along the way from time to time. So, if keeping up with your appliances is your new goal, stick to it! The best part about the list we provided is that it’s a free tool, and you can reach us at any time with any questions you may have.
Call today at Newark-Heath Heating & Cooling (740) 212-5849, or schedule an appointment now by clicking here!